Saturday 10 December 2011

To My Amazement

I have actually managed to create a blog, even tweaked the design and made an attempt at reading through the how to sections.  


And why have I done so?  Well I am only couple of years away from my 30th anniversary of succumbing to Viral Encephalitis.  I had no help in working out what the extent of the illness was nor how to deal with it.  Trial and error over these years together with a strong sense of logic has enabled me to identify ways and means of dealing with what life throws up.  I wish I could say I had quick fixes but I don't.  


It's been suggested to me many times by doctors as well as friends that I try and write a book.  I find the thought of this quite daunting but thought I would try a blog instead.


Whatever I write will be purely my views based on my own experiences and what had and hasn't worked for me.  It may contradict with the experiences of those who read it and may strongly disagree with my views.  If this is so then I simply remind them that I can only write what I know is true to me.  Hopefully though it may help others.  I know that I wish there had been someone to explain to me issues that took me years to work out for myself.


I anticipate posting quite a bit over the next few days - don't expect that work rate to continue hereafter.





No comments:

Post a Comment